To help you get started with Upsolver, you can try it out for free. You can choose between Upsolver Dedicated Compute and Community subscriptions. Both options give you free Upsolver units (UUs), units of processing capability per hour based on VM instance type.
Upsolver Dedicated Compute is more flexible, but Upsolver uses compute and S3 storage resources in your AWS account. During the sign-up process you grant Upsolver privileges to access your AWS account.
Upsolver Community is fully resourced; you are not required to supply any compute or storage resources.
You can also use Upsolver through AWS Marketplace. All of the options will allow you to ingest data to Amazon S3, perform transformations with simple SQL, and output to your favorite database or analytics tools—in minutes.
1. Go to https://app.upsolver.com/signup/free
2. Enter your contact details and click Sign Up. An email message will be sent to the email account specified for verification.
3. Follow the 10 minute tutorial for an end-to-end quick tour of Upsolver
1. Go to https://app.upsolver.com/signup
2. Enter your contact details and click SIGN UP. An email message will be sent to the email account specified for verification.
3. When you log in, you may choose between deploying in Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
If you don’t have access to your AWS or Azure account, you can send the page to someone else on your team.
4. You may choose between Deploy to My AWS Account which deploys Upsolver in your own VPC or Multi-Tenant Deployment - Upsolver hosts and manages the compute. Click here for more information. If you don't have administrative access, click on SEND THIS PAGE. Make sure you allow appropriate access to your AWS account and click CONTINUE.
5. In the AWS CloudFormation page, check the I acknowledge statement and click Create Stack.
7. Once the stack is successfully created (this will take a couple of minutes; you will see that the status of your stack says
CREATE_COMPLETE once it is finished), the Integration Completed message appears in Upsolver.
8. It will take a few moments for Upsolver to deploy the cluster to your VPC.
9. Once you see the screen below, the deployment is complete. Happy Upsolving!
1. Click SEND THIS PAGE.
2. (Optional) Add any S3 Buckets Containing Your Data and Kinesis Streams Containing Your Data.
3. Click Generate Link.
7. Select a region and click Continue.
8. Click Launch Integration.
9. In the AWS CloudFormation page, check the I acknowledge statement and click Create Stack.
10. Once the stack is successfully created (this will take a couple of minutes; you will see that the status of your stack says