Comment on page
This article provides a guide on creating a Qubole connection in Upsolver.
1. Enter your Qubole account's API token.
2. Name this connection.
3. Select your region.
4. (Optional) Select your Presto Query Label. This cluster will be used for metadata queries which require a presto cluster. If left empty the default cluster will be used.
5. (Optional) Select your Hive Query Label. This cluster will be used for metadata queries which require a hive cluster. If left empty the default cluster will be used.
6. Uncheck Set Avro Schema if you do not wish to set
avro.schema.literalproperty when creating external tables.
7. (Optional) If you wish to override the endpoint used to access Qubole, enter in a Qubole Endpoint Override. This can be used in conjunction with a reverse proxy to limit access to Qubole from specific IPs.
8. (Optional) Enter in an HTTP Proxy Address to be used for requests. The address must be in the format
host:port. If the port is omitted port 1080 is used by default.
9. Click Create.