Output all data source fields to Amazon Athena
This guide provides instructions on how to write all fields to an Athena output by using SELECT *
Sometimes it is necessary to read a large number of fields from a data source and write these fields to Athena without any transformations.
1. Create an Athena output by clicking on OUTPUTS > NEW > SELECT Amazon Athena
2. Choose Hierarchical and click on NEXT.
3. Navigate to the SQL mode screen by clicking on SQL on the upper right corner.
data.* as *to your
1. Click on RUN on the upper right corner
2. Enter the Athena information and click on NEXT
3. Choose your time range for your data. Never means a continuous stream. Click on DEPLOY.