This article provides an introduction to Amazon S3 along with a guide on creating an Amazon S3 data output using Upsolver.
What is Amazon S3?
Amazon Simple Storage Service (or Amazon S3) is object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the Internet. It’s a simple storage service that offers a highly durable, available, and scalable data storage infrastructure at low costs.
Create an Amazon S3 data output
1. Go to the Outputs page and click New.
2. Select Amazon S3 as your output type.
3. Name your output and select whether the output should be Tabular or Hierarchical.
After adding your Data Sources, click Next.
9. Through the Filters tab, add a filter like WHERE in SQL to the data source.
10. Click Make Aggregated to turn the output into an aggregated output.
Read the warning before clicking OK and then add the required aggregation.
This aggregation field will then be added to the Schema tab.
11. In the Aggregation Calculated Fields area under the Calculated Fields tab, add any required calculated fields on aggregations.
See:Functions, Aggregation Functions
Click Preview at any time to view a preview of your current output.