1. Click Add Lookup or in the Calculated Fields tab, under Lookups, click.
2. Under the Reference Data tab, select a source for your lookup (or create a new one).
3. Click Next.
4. Under Key Fields, select the fields to use as key columns and map it to a field in your output.
5. (Optional) Select the value fields.
6. Under Refresh Interval Seconds, input the number of seconds between attempts to refresh the reference data file.
7. Select where to locate the calculated field (e.g. root, data) and name this field. This operation joins the input arrays using a cartesian product.
8. Click Preview to review your calculated field before saving; a Field Content Samples panel will appear on the right.
9. To add columns to the preview, click Choose Columns and select the desired columns. Then click Update.
10. Click Save.