This article provides an introduction to Google Storage along with a guide on how to create a Google Storage data output using Upsolver.
What is Google Storage?
Google Cloud Storage is a RESTful online file storage web service for storing and accessing data on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Google's cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
Create a Google Storage data output
1. Go to the Outputs page and click New.
2. Select Google Storage as your output type.
3. Name your output and select whether the output should be Tabular or Hierarchical.
After adding your Data Sources, click Next.
9. Through the Filters tab, add a filter like WHERE in SQL to the data source.
10. Click Make Aggregated to turn the output into an aggregated output.
Read the warning before clicking OK and then add the required aggregation.
This aggregation field will then be added to the Schema tab.
11. In the Aggregation Calculated Fields area under the Calculated Fields tab, add any required calculated fields on aggregations.
See:Functions, Aggregation functions
Click Preview at any time to view a preview of your current output.