Add lookups from lookup tables
The page provides a guide on how to add lookups from lookup tables in Upsolver.
1. Click Add Lookup or in the Calculated Fields tab, under Lookups, click
2. Under the Lookup Table tab, select a source for your lookup.
3. Click Next.
4. Select a lookup table time offset; this enables you to sync your data.
Use the same time as the data.
Set an interval in the past.
Set an interval in the future.
Note: The output will only be written once this future interval has passed.
5. Check Use Full History to use all the data that was available when deploying this output for historical lookups.
6. Check Filter Missing to to filter out records that don't have a matching result from this lookup (like
INNER JOINin SQL).
7. Under Map Key Fields, map the lookup keys and the time field.
8. Select where to locate the calculated field (e.g. root, data) and name this field. This operation joins the input arrays using a cartesian product.
9. Click Preview to review your calculated field before saving; a Field Content Samples panel will appear on the right.
10. To add columns to the preview, click Choose Columns and select the desired columns. Then click Update.
11. Click Save.