Amazon S3 over SQS connection
This article provides a guide on how to create an Amazon S3 over SQS connection in Upsolver.
1. Select your Credentials:
- Role Based
- External ID (optional): This is useful when you need to grant third-party access to your AWS resources.
2. Enter the name of your AWS S3 bucket.
3. (Optional) Enter in the path to your bucket.
Check Read Only for the connection to be read only; Upsolver will not be able to write data to or delete data from the bucket.
4. Name this connection.
5. Click Create.
6. Click Launch Integration or the three vertical dots and select Advanced. In a new window, you will be directed to create a CloudFormation stack. See: AWS CloudFormation
7. Once the stack has been completely created, return to the Upsolver tab and click Done.
If the button instead says Relaunch Integration, check to see whether or not the status of your stack is