Comment on page
This page provides an overview of clusters in Upsolver.
The Clusters page shows you all your clusters in a grid view.
They can be filtered by the type of cluster (e.g. select Compute to only view compute clusters) or by the name through search.
The cluster panel shows:
- name of the cluster
- when it was created
- percentage of utilization
- how many processing units it uses
- whether it is running
You can click on a specific cluster to view more details:
Within a specific cluster, you also have the option to:
- stop — stops the cluster from running.
- edit — reconfigure cluster options.
- roll — restarts the cluster.