Comment on page
Okta with SAML sign-on
This procedure describes how to configure Okta with SAML sign-on.
1. In Okta, select Classic UI.
2. Select Applications > Applications and click Add Application.
4. Click Create New App and select SAML 2.0.
5. Click Create.
6. In the App Name field, enter Upsolver, then click Next.
7. Copy the information from Upsolver into the following fields:
- Single sign on URL — copy from the Single Sign On URL in Upsolver.
- Audience URI (Entity ID) — copy from the Audience URI in Upsolver.
The Single Sign On URL and the Audience URI can both be found by navigating to the SAML Integration page (More > SAML).
8. In Attribute Statements, enter the following in the Name and Value fields respectively:
9. In Group Attribute Statements, enter the following in the Name and Value fields respectively:
10. Click Next.
11. Select I'm an Okta customer adding an external app.
12. Click Finish.
13. Click View Setup Instructions.
14. In Upsolver, click Edit Integration and copy the information from Okta into the following fields:
- Single Sign On URL — copy from the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL field in Okta.
- Identity Provider Issuer — copy from the Identity Provider Issuer field in Okta.
- X 509 Certificate — copy from the X.509 Certificate field in Okta.
15. Under the Assignments tab, and select Assign > Assign to People.
16. Next to the required user, click Assign and then click Done.
17. Click Save and Go Back.
18. Click Done.
19. Click My Apps and then test access to Upsolver.
20. Complete the procedure as described above.