Comment on page
Delete an output
This article provides a guide on how to delete an output in Upsolver.
1. From the Outputs page, select the Paused output you wish to archive.
2. Click Delete.
You will be warned if this output has any existing references that may be affected by its deletion.
3. Check Delete Data to delete the data that has been created in your cloud storage for this object.
4. (Optional) If you chose to delete the data, select a compute cluster to execute the deletion.
5. Click Delete. This output has now been moved to Trash.
1. From the Outputs page, check Trash to view your deleted outputs.
2. Select the output you wish to restore.
3. Click Restore.