Upsolver supports uploading files, which is useful for an end-to-end, one-off data outsource test.
If a file is compressed, Upsolver will automatically detect the compression type.
The schema will be auto-detected for self-describing formats like JSON; you will be prompted to add header information for other formats.
For x-www-form-urlencoded content, the body should contain the message itself, which should not be url-encoded.
1. From the Data Sources page, click New.
2. Select File Upload.
3. Drag and drop the files onto the page or click Browse to select the required files.
4. Name this data source (defaults to the file name).
5. Select the content format. This is typically auto-detected, but you can manually select a format.
6. Click Continue to preview your data and review the following metrics:
# of Errors
7. (Optional) If there are any errors, click Back to change the settings as required.
8. Click Create.