Azure Event Hubs data source
This article describes how to connect Upsolver to Azure Event Hubs source.
1. Click on DATA SOURCES > NEW and find Azure Event Hubs > SELECT
2. Fill out the required information and click on Create your first Azure Event Hub Connection
3. Fill out the required information to connect to your Azure Event Hub and click on CREATE.
4. Fill out the form accordingly with the connection from the last step selected and click on CONTINUE.
5. Check the Parsed Data Sample. If everything looks correct, click on CREATE.