Comment on page
My compute cluster doesn't start
There might be a problem starting up EC2 Spot Instance in your account due to AWS Service Limits.
1. Navigate to the EC2 Service in the AWS Console.
2. Click Instances (under Instances) in the navigation pane.
3. Type upsolver-data-updates in the Search bar and click Enter.
If items appear in the list, the compute cluster is up.
4. If you have multiple compute clusters and you want to check if a specific compute cluster's instances are up, type cluster_name in the Search box.
5. Click cluster_name under tag keys to view a menu containing the names of Upsolver clusters that are running in your AWS Account.
6. Click a specific cluster name and verify there are items in the list for that specific cluster.