This article provides an overview of the information displayed in the tasks tab for clusters.
The Tasks tab shows you the tasks running on the cluster; these may be tasks for data sources, outputs, lookup tables, or dashboards running on the cluster.
Each task panel shows:
- name of the task
- when it was created
- whether it is running
For different types of tasks, additional pieces of information will be displayed:
- number of rows
- amount of RAM and storage used
- graph showing average queries per minute and average misses per minute based on the past 10 minutes
- cluster name
- number of fields
- total number of events loaded
- total number of errors
- rate of events
- graph showing volume of events over time
- mouse over graph to view the details for a specific time period
- output name
- number of events
- number of failures
- graph showing events over time
You can click on a specific task to view more details.