You can add whitelist and blacklist filters to a lookup table or an output based on calculated fields that are a function of one or more fields. These functions can be a combination of built-in functions and your own Python functions.
1. Click Add Filter or in the Filters tab, click Add Filter.
2. Click Select next to the desired filter function.
3. From the dropdown, select the values to use for each required input. You can also click on the hierarchy iconto review the available fields in your data. Additionally, click on the add iconto add another calculation within this function.
4. Decide whether the Filter Type is:
Whitelist: if result
True, keep record
Blacklist: if result
True, discard record
5. Select where to locate the calculated field (e.g. root, data) and name this field. This operation joins the input arrays using a cartesian product.
6. Click Preview to review your calculated field before saving; a Field Content Samples panel will appear on the right.
7. To add columns to the preview, click Choose Columns and select the desired columns. Then click Update.
8. Click Save.