This article provides an introduction to Dremio along with a guide on creating an Dremio output using Upsolver.
1. Create a new data output by clicking on Output and New Output.
2. Select Dremio as your output.
3. Provide a name for the data output. In this case, we will use the name
dremiotest. Make sure it’s mapped to an existing data source; then click Next.
4. Choose the columns that you want to output to Dremio. By clicking on the plus icon
next to the field name.
Add the following columns:
There are many powerful capabilities available such as aggregations, filters, calculations, lookup tables for joining, and more. These features will be covered on a later guide.
5. Click Preview to check that the output data is as expected, then click Run.
6. Make sure an existing Dremio database is available for the output. If not, create a new database.
7. If you have not configured a glue catalog connection, create a glue catalog connection by clicking on Create your first Glue Data Catalog Connection
8. Fill out the Dremio database and table information for output then click Next.
9. Choose the time period for the data that you want to load then click Deploy.