WIth one click, you can integrate Upsolver with your Git repository. All Upsolver configurations, objects and metadata will be synced to your repository in real-time.
Integrating Upsolver with Git
Click on your user name to open the menu and click on Git Integration
Follow the instructions in the page
Adding an SSH Key to a GitHub Repository
To add an SSH Key to a GitHub Repository:
- Navigate to your repository in GitHub
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Deploy keys" in the left navigation bar
- Click on "Add deploy key"
- Fill the form
- Title: "Upsolver Git Integration"
- Key: Copy and paste the key
- Allow Write Access: Check
- Submit the form