Comment on page
UP20010 Source data not found
- A new ingestion job could not find data at the specified location. For example, in the bucket store-data no files were found in the orders folder:
CREATE SYNC JOB load_orders_raw_data_from_s3
CONTENT_TYPE = JSON
AS COPY FROM S3 s3_connection LOCATION = 's3://store-data/orders/'
- Verify that the data exists at the location specified in the job.
- Verify you configured the job to read from the correct source location (topic/stream/bucket and path/etc..).
- If data is expected to arrive in the source at a later point in time, either the
SKIP_VALIDATIONSjob option should be included in the job creation declaration. This option instructs Upsolver to ignore specific validations to enable you to create a job that reads from a source that currently has no data. The validation parameter depends on the source:
- Amazon S3 - the source has not been created yet:
SKIP_VALIDATIONS = ('EMPTY_PATH')
- Apache Kafka - the topic has not been created yet:
SKIP_VALIDATIONS = ('MISSING_TOPIC')
- Amazon Kinesis - the stream has not been created yet:
SKIP_VALIDATIONS = ('MISSING_STREAM')
- Any other source:
SKIP_VALIDATIONS = ('MISSING_DATA')