Running An Output
To start running your output after you have configured it, follow the following steps:
- In the output's page click Run.
- In the Compute Environment drop down menu select the compute cluster you would like to run this output on. If you have not created a compute cluster yet you can create one from this menu.
- In the Batch Size field select the interval you would like you batch files to be. The smallest batch interval is 1 minute.
- In the Starting From field select when you would like to start exporting data from. Only events with a processing time after or at the Starting From will be exported. Your options are:
- Data Source Beginning - This will start exporting from the time your data source was created.
- Now - Start exporting data from the current time.
- Custom - Select the time you would like to start from in the fields bellow.
- In the Ending At field you can select a time that events with a processing time after that time will no longer be exported. Your options are:
- Never - Export all events.
- Now - Don't export events received after the current time.
- Custom - Select the time you would like in the fields bellow.
- Click Deploy to start running your output.
Stopping A Running Output
To Stop a running output simply click Stop on the output's page and then confirm the stop. You may start and stop an output as much as you would like.